Friday, June 3, 2016

Love You

Did you follow my posts in May? I had a month long sayonara dedicating my blog posts to only using retiring products from the 2015 – 2016 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog and 2016 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.

I love a good challenge and I think I give myself the hardest of them all, to use current Stampin’ Up! products while they are available to you my friends/customers to purchase. So if you can imagine this past weekend, I ended up going through all of my supplies that were retiring and (ouch) the following photos are what I own that are no longer available for purchase through Stampin' Up! as of May, 31, 2016. 




As you may be aware (or if you’re not I’m going to tell you – wink) the 2016 – 2017 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog went live on Wednesday, June 1, 2016. Yes, just two days ago. Are you excited as I am to get your hands on some new crafting supplies? If you need a catalog, contact me today so I can get it in your hands immediately! You do not want to miss out!


Well as a demonstrator, I was able to pre-order a selection of products (in May) to allow me time to create new cards and projects. Really it’s me teasing you with items you’ll will be adding to your wish list (if it already wasn’t there – you are welcome (wink).  I have placed my first wishlist order on Wednesday morning and it's been shipped (already!) and is headed my craft room real soon. So with that said, and with the limited current supplies I own (that are in the craft room to use) I came up with this next card. 


Here is a closer view of the pearls on the open blossom and the wooden butterfly (where did I get that from?). This butterfly is from the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit (yes, it carried over from that previous catalog – YIPEE!) and coordinated with the Fluttering embossing in the background. 


I used the layout from Freshly Made Sketches (#FMS239). 


Measurements:
  • Basic Gray card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
  • Flirty Flamingo 4” x 5 ¼” embossed with Fluttering folder
  • Basic Gray 2 1/8” x 4 3/8”
  • Very Vanilla 2” x 4 ¼” 

Product List

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! I love the embossed background and those beautiful flowers! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new color! Pretty card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute.. looks like you might have just a little Stampin up supplies :) Have fun the new catalog looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I cannot wait to hopefully order everything on my wishlist (aka - everything in the catalog! - wink wink!)

      Delete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne