Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Just a Note

Hi stampers! I'm back with a two challenge card with both a layout and a color challenge. I'm exciting how quickly this card came together. After deciding to use the shell DSP for the background, I was going to make up a sentiment like "Let's shellabrate you!" I did chuckle to myself but I didn't create it, instead I used Just a Note. Now I am able to make a bunch and package them together. 


The layout comes from CAS(E) this sketch! (#CTS176). 


The color combination comes from The Paper Players (#PP299).




6 comments:

  1. This is so darling....so simple and yet very striking! I haven't played with my scribbles die yet, this is making me want to ASAP! Thanks for making my colors look great this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LeAnne for a great color combination!

      Delete
  2. I love the shells in the background as well as on the focal point. Super sweet card and great use of LeAnne's colors. Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on both challenges, Leanne! I love the background paper with the shells and the nautical feel of the twine. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne