Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Go with all your Heart

Hey there! SSINK team is sharing our new favorite Designer Series Papers. Now two weeks into the new catalog, I haven't been able to purchase or play with all of the different DSPs but there was one that stood out from the rest that I just NEEDED! It's called Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack. There are a mixture of nature and textile real life imagery that you can stamp on or leave on its own. Stampin' Up! made a great video to show you all the different designs. 


Great patterns and images right?  I was inspired by the realistic stamp set call Wherever You Go. The bridge image was perfect to put over water. Are you ready to see what I created? 


I added a bit of texture using the new Seaside embossing folder. I was going for a ripple look to make it look like the water current was moving under the bridge. Now if you look closely at the raised parts, I've added a hint of Clear Wink of Stella® glitter.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne