Sunday, June 12, 2016

Get Well Soon

Welcome back! I needed a little inspiration. Duh! The Annual Catalog is in my hands or at least within arms reach at most times and while looking through the marked supplies (showing what I own) it hit me. Page 143 of the Annual Catalog. I just received the Penned & Painted stamp set for FREE from Stampin' Up! and well I wanted to use it. The top left card was what inspired the one I created. I loved the color combination. I did change a few things to make it my own but overall I did case the layout and colors. Comment below to let me know your thoughts.


I used the Get Well Soon theme from Global Design Project (#GDP039). 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne