Saturday, February 27, 2016

Yay You

Welcome to Saturday my stamping friends. I made a quick card with some great texture stamps and punches.  

Color Combination: 



The card was fairly quick to put together. Using each of the individual colors above and a different texture stamp image from Timeless Textures stamp set. I also punched a heart, a star and a flower in the respective colors to adhere above the texture images. Adding a rhinestone to each of the punched pieces directs your eye to notice the shape. I had used my Paper Snips opened all the way and dragged the blade along the edges of the smalled Whisper White piece and then used the Bone Folder to curl opposite corners to add some dimension. The black button with baker's twine was used as the period under the exclaimation point. 


If you would like to make this card I have listed the measurements and products below:

Measurements:
Whisper White card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored 5 ½”
Basic Black 3 ¾” x 5”
Whisper White 3 ½” x 4 ¾”


Product List

2 comments:

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne