Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What I Love

Now that the holidays are over (well for this month anyway) we should be sending our gratitude and appreciation to those who gave gifts and shared their precious time with us during this crazy time of year.

I’ve got a perfect card for you today! Grab you’re ink, stamps and a package of note cards. Let's get stamping! 
This card is only one layer and would be perfect to mail to everyone you need to thank. 

The What I Love stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog (page 7) is considered a "two step" stamp set but I like to say that it's a "three step" set. For this card I did only use it as a two step set for this card. 


I’ll go in order of the images above (left to right) to let you know how I stamped the images on the note card.

First image being the most defined petals - I stamped in Blackberry Bliss. 
Second image being the petal filler - I stamped in Blackberry Bliss but stamped off on a scratch piece of paper and then lined up my image on top of the defined petal image. I should have stamped this image off twice to be able to use the third image for some more definition but I really liked how this card turned out. As for the leaves I did similar stamping techniques. The two leaves I stamped normally from Old Olive ink pad to the card. For the larger longer leaf, this is stamped off with Old Olive once and then stamped to the card. The little flower was used a space filler but stamped in Delightful Dijon. The Thank You sentiment is stamped in Black. 

Yes no embellishments, ribbon or layers but still great quick card for mass production. 



Thank you for stopping by today. If you purchased a or like me (a few) Powerball tickets, I wish the best of luck to each of us for the winning numbers. What would you do with the Powerball jackpot? Don't forget it's Sale-A-Bration season!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne