Sunday, January 31, 2016

Celebrate Today

Happy Sunday stamping friends! I really didn’t think I was going to like the Botanical Blooms product suite. Boy was I wrong! I think the framelits are my favorite from the suite. You’ll want to add it to your wishlist too!


I'm joining some of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators to help keep "snail mail" alive in a movement called #imbringingbirthdaysback. A huge part of the reason I love making cards is being able to send them in the mail to help brighten someone's day. So help me bring birthdays back! If you would like to receive a hand stamped card in the mail for your birthday, leave your birthday in the comments below. Then subscribe to my blog posts so I can receive your address and I'll send you a handmade card. 

Measurements: 

Whisper White card base 4 ¼” x 11” scored at 5 ½”
Everything else is using scrap pieces of card stock or directly on the card base



Clear Wink of Stella® glitter was added to the black center to enhance it a bit. This flower is really cool with it being partially cut and embossed to allow the petals to seperate but still be together at the same time.

Thank you for stopping by today. Be sure to return tomorrow to see what more I craftiness I want to share with you. 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for your comment. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what more I have shared.

Happy Stamping! :)

Thank you,

Leanne